my new venture

well after weeks of working 12 hour days and often late into the night, it is finally ready......

my new blog all things small and pretty is being launched today.  It is as ready as it can be at the moment.....there is a lot of content just busting out of my brain to be added!

I am both very nervous and equally excited to be finally ready to show the world what all my hard work has been for. 

 All things small and pretty is (hopefully) somewhere to find honest product reviews on products we have tried and tested, a place to find baby goods and books, posts on saving money and help for family matters.  Along with fun stuff for you and the kids to do together.

I would love to know what you think about my new venture and maybe share my site with your friends and family.


Here goes nothing


Emma 

x

you can find all things small and pretty here



Labels: